CALI’S SMOKEY BBQ RIBS Recipe
1-teaspoon- Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
1-teaspoon- Lawry’s Garlic Salt
1- teaspoon- Accent
1-teaspoon- Cayenne Pepper
1-teaspoon- Black Pepper
2-Caps of Hickory Liquid Smoke
Ingredients (Homemade) (Measurements vary due to serving size)
2 cups ketchup
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon Margarine
1/4 teaspoon Hickory Liquid Smoke
1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
1-finger pinch of Accent
- *Rinse slab of ribs under cool water.
- *Trim all excess meat(tips).
- Hand rub all ingredients over the entire length of the slab of Pork Spare Ribs covering the top and underside.
- Heat Grill to 350°.
- Place slab of ribs on BBQ Grill.
- Grill for 2 hrs. (preferably a Moss Grill Double Barrel BBQ Pit)
- Slice into 12 bones and Hot Dip in Sauce.
CALI’S SMOKEY BBQ Sauce Recipe
Amount Per Serving –2 tablespoons. (Values differ per serving size)
- Spoon mix or wire whisk together all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Being to a boil and then reduce the heat to low. Allow to simmer until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Hot- dip individual ribs or allow to cool slightly and store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
% Daily Value*
Total Carbohydrates 27g9%
Cali’s Smokey BBQ -Soulfood
4055 Mt. View Dr.
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
7920 Mayfair Dr. UNIT 4
Anchorage, Alaska 99502.