Enter to Win a
& Beer Tap System
This is “The Notorious MKG,”
the 1st ever Kegerator Grill
NOW to September 7, 2020
- 1st Place:
Kegerator BBQ Grill & Tap System
- 2nd & 3rd Place:
50% Off any Single or Double Barrel Grill
Moss Kegerator Grill – a $4000 value
Includes: sliding cooking grates, caster locking wheels, smoke stacks, diamond plates, and thermometer, bottom storage shelf, wood handles, personal logo and a stainless steel flat surface cooking plate.
- Winner will be announced on September 7, 2020.
- First Place Win goes to the person with the most Posts on Instagram &/or FaceBook , with Shares, & Likes.*
- Second and Third Place Win goes to the person with the 2nd & 3rd most Posts on Instagram &/or FaceBook , with Shares, & Likes.* They will receive 50% Off any Single or Double Barrel Grill.
- Be sure to include things like: photos/videos/stories/etc.for a better chance to win! And yes this is a grill valued at $4,000.00, custom made for you.
To be eligible for the contest:
- POST a grilling video (We have a special Grilling during Stay at Home due to Covid coming out this weeked to enjoy grillin with your Facebook friends, ‘What’s on your grill with you and your family and a few masked and socially distanced friends?’), or post a special grilling recipe, cleaning tip or party idea & SHARE on the Moss Grills Fan Page on FaceBook (Share) & Instagram
- Grilling Tip.
- Cleaning Tip.
- Party ideas.
- Your favorite pit tools.
- Grilling Tip.
- LIKE your own post and any others you feel are worthy of your appreciation. They are competing against you, but you need the most Likes to win so definitely like others’ posts on our Fan page so they will like you back, and you can win by better posts and more Likes. You can make new grilling friends with our contest and win a new Moss Grills grill.
- SUBSCRIBE to our Moss BBQ News for Latest Specials & Recipes eNewsletter & eMails.
- BONUS: Share your favorite BBQ photos & videos for better chance to win!
- Get people to like your posts.
- Keep Posting for more points.
- Instagram & FaceBook: Post videos explaining what you will accomplish using a Moss Barbecue Pit.
- Number of likes on your posts.
- Creativity of your tips and ideas.
- Photos and videos posted.
- Quality of entries; not solely on quantity of entries.
The contest will not be judged solely on the amount of likes only!